- Mining-less protocol: RAFT based consensus protocol. No Cryptocurrency
- Super scalability: Aurigraph offers High Scalability and throughput of over one hundred thousand Transactions per second and Low Latency of Under 500 milliseconds. In comparison, Enterprise
- True Event Time stamp: Aurigraph offers true transaction time stamping while Blockchain offers Proof-of-work or Proof-of stake time stamp
- True BFT: Aurigraph offers True BFT as the transaction validation and consensus is achieved in near-real time, making it one of the most robust DLT protocols for enterprise.
- Super Secure: Aurigraph uses Post Quantum Cryptography to secure Data at Rest and Transit, thus making it future proof, by securing data even after the advent of Quantum computing.
- Attachments: Aurigraph is the only DLT platform to offer attachments as a part of the transaction.
- Low on resources: Aurigraph DLT is designed to work with exceptionally low system resources using Low RAM and storage requirements, making it a possible to deploy on mobile platforms and edge computing.
- Fixed fee: Aurigraph offers fixed transaction fee model to enable predictable smart contract and transaction fee, payable in Aurigraph Tokens, unlike Ethereum’s speculative “gas” fee.
- Green DLT Platform: Aurigraph is the Greenest of DLT platform with lowest energy needs as on date. Each node will consume less than Three USD energy per year.
Aurigraph DLT Platform Overview